Good Health



       Fitness of our body is our own property which is change by us anytime and anywhere like control robot. Because life is like a white paper or on this white paper we can draw here and also color it. When a paper is a good quality paper then every colors shoot and we can use any type of paints on it, if the paper is a bad quality paper then we can’t use all type of paints. So here good quality paper means our healthy body and bad quality paper means weak, unhealthy, mentally not good body.

         So good health is a sign of good and perfect life.  
          When our mind is not in good condition then our body is also not good condition. I mean to say that our heath is abnormal condition. So when we try to a good health we at first convert our mind to a good thinking mind or good mentality. For a good and fit body or health we can do the following things.

  • At first we have to convert our thinking style into a good thinking.
  •  We have to do strong to our self confidence.
  •  We have to do exercise in the morning and in the evening every day.
  •  Drink water 3 to 4 litre on a day.  
  • Eat healthy food regularly at right time. 

Comments

  1. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. wuhan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. https://tinyurl.com/w9kn4lh

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work https://myblogu.com/profile/abodykr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. Source

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How the trees are useful for us?